Designed with new levels of usability, convenience, and serviceability, the Tidel D4 helps retail organizations effectively manage their cash deposits while adapting to the ever-changing needs of their business.
Sporting a new, 7-inch color screen with enhanced touchscreen capability, navigating menus has never been easier. The Tidel D4 can be configured as a stand-alone system, with a height of a mere 18 inches, or is offered with a storage vault, mailbox drop vault, or pedestal.
Serviceability has never been easier and more cost-effective. The Tidel D4 main CPU board and power supply are easily accessible via the console, making service calls faster, more secure, and less expensive. The note validator maintenance door enables store managers to clear note jams without the need for a service call, providing substantial savings in cost and time.
- 7” Color console screen
- Power supply and main CPU board accessible via the console
- 3 bottom options – storage vault (includes drop slot), mailbox drop vault, or pedestal
- Support for single or bulk note validators
- Support for standard (1,200 notes) or XL (2,250 notes) cassettes
- Personal Identiﬁcation Number (PIN) and/or iButton allows managed access to functions,
- reports,and instant access
- Note validator maintenance door – enables validator heads to be removed in the event of a note jam
(Tidel D4 with Storage Vault)
- Weight 149 lbs. (68 kg)
- Height: 30.75″ (781 mm)
- Width: 12.25″ (311 mm)
- Depth: 19″ (483 mm) Vault only 23″ (584 mm) overall
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
- 1 Year parts and 90 days labor (Inside the US)
- 1 Year Parts Only (Outside the US)
This safe was a step up over the TACC5. We use this for cash only no dispensing of coin and like the bulk feeder. The touch screen makes operation simple and no training was needed. Good machine and good purchase.