The Tidel TACC III combines the TACC IIa platform with an expanded audit trail and reporting capabilities through an all new PIN-based tracking system. The touchscreen interface allows managers and clerks to quickly record deposits and make change while keeping an accurate count on each day’s transactions. Customizable reports allow for detailed tracking of cash amounts vended, drops, cash in system and more. This proven Tidel TACC platform, built on the power of the Windows Operating System, will allow your business better cash security, streamlined reporting and time saved during closeouts.
- Robbery Deterrent
- Internal Shrink Controls
- Retail Cash Control
- Safe Receipt Storage
- Cash Dispensing
- Replenish Cash for Register (POS)
- One Year Parts and 90 Days Labor (Inside the US)
- One Year Parts Only (Outside the US)
- Windows Operating System
- Multiple User Tracking Via PIN-Based Touchscreen Interface
- Stores up to 48,000 Transactions in Non-Volatile Memory
- Language Interface Tailored for Each User (English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch Currently Available)
- System Upgrades Made Easy Through Compact Flash Module
- Provides a Comprehensive Array of Reports and Summaries to Track Employee Usage
- Keyless Vault Doors
- 1/4-Inch Powder Coated Steel Plate Body and Door
- Dual Anti-Fish Drop Chutes to the Storage Vault
- RoHS Lead-Free Compliant
- Integrated Thermal Printer
|Weight:||290 lbs. (132 kg)|
|Height:||30.75″ (781 mm)|
|Width:||21″ (533 mm)|
|Depth:||14.5″ (368 mm) vault only|
|22″ (559 mm) overall|
120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
I like this safe. We upgraded from the old TACCIIr to this machine. Like the pin based operation and audit trail it provides.
We used TACCIIa at our other locations but decided to try this machine. Its does the same as the TACC2 but adds a touch screen to provide a pin number for each operator, just like an ATM. Because of this you can remove operators easily if they are no longer employed. and it gives a nice printout for balancing.
I like that this machine takes the keys out of the equation and is pin based like an ATM. More secure and I don't have to worry about someone walking off with the keys like the TACCII safe. Great buy and great price here. No complaints
This safe is a notch about the usual TACC2 we get. It has a nice feature touch screen operation so keys aren't needed and it allows me to remove a operators from access by deleting thier pin number. the journal tapoe provides a nice account of what is going on. In the future I hope we go with the TACC3 everywhere for the extra money its worth it, try to get replacement keys for a TACC2 and you're be wishing you bought the TACC3
Went with this after doing research on safes. this machine more than the TACC2 but nice added features that the TACC2 doesn't have. I think this is worth the extra money. from a standpoint of reliability so far seems great. we have had it for 6 months.
This was more but you get more than the TACCII I wish I would have bought all my safes like this one