The SmartSource® Professional is a perfect fit in any PC-based environment. Its extensive set of features offers unparalleled flexibility.
Standard features on the Burroughs SmartSource Professional check scanner include an auto-feeder with an open feeder designed for improved productivity, industry-leading Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) reader, and superior image quality with 300 dpi image cameras. You choose the speed, number of output pockets, and endorsement that matches your workload requirements. Optional features like Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and front franking are available for special application needs such as remittance processing or remote deposit capture. Many of these features can be upgraded at your location (on-line) as your business requirements expand.
Using the same advanced technologies released on the Burroughs medium and high speed check transports, the SmartSource Professional comes standard with features and flexibility enabling you to increase operational efficiencies while driving down costs.
The SmartSource Professional is engineered to process high volumes of daily items, yet it requires minimal maintenance. When needed, cleaning is easy.
Burroughs Check Scanner, Open Professional Series, Single Pocket, 120 DPM, 100 Item Feeder. Included with this scanner : Qty 1 Endorser Option (SSP1-E)
Digital Check Professional Series (SSP1120100-PKA) 120 DPM 100 Item Feeder:
- 300 DPI optical resolution
- Up to 300 DPI output resolution
- IQA Software to meet Check 21 standards
- Patented magnetic head reads E13B/CMC7 fonts
- MICR read complemented with OCR processing (MOCR) for increased accuracy
- Document input of 35, 45, 70, 80 or 120 checks per minute
- Infrared double-feed detection
- Adjustable roller gap with notched increments
- USB connectivity
- Built-in automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Easy-open body cover for maintenance & error recovery
- Built-in imprinter for physical endorsement
- Low ink level alarm
- Scans, jams, double-feeds, imprints
- Silver Bullet Ranger Driver
Our bank just sent us this upgrade from Data Financial. We called Data financial to order a spare ink cartridge so i thought i would leave a review. If you're hand dropping each check into your machine one at a time call you bank and ask for one like this. It feeds them in automatically.
This is now our scanner of choice for our tellers. it works great and fast. And the price is great--thanks for working with us in selecting the right scanner!
We upgraded from the older version of this scanner and the new one works perfectly in its place. Thank for the help in selecting the right scanner and making sure we were taken care of