Encoding exception items at the point-of-entry saves time and money.
The MX-6 Touch Exception Item Encoder provides full keyboard programmability for maximum flexibility. Eliminate cost and lost time associated with programming changes that can only be done at the factory. With state-of-the-art circuitry and a stout mechanical design, the MX-6 eliminates downtime. The MX-6 meets or exceeds the rigid ANSI MICR specification for MICR encoding and features a ribbon cartridge that is simple to change with absolutely no mess. This unit is lightweight, compact and is a perfect fit for a small work center.
The MX-6's state-of-the-art circuitry, which includes USB2 communications and an ARM processor, allows you to encode twice as fast as a MICR III.
This compact robust encoder will meet your requirements for an accurate and reliable MICR exception item encoder. Simply key the information, drop the document, and the MX-6 will encode the MICR code-line exactly to ANSI specification. Program functions directly through the keyboard, snap in a ribbon, and begin encoding with minimal operator training.
The space saving MX-6 has a footprint about the size of a piece of paper and will allow you to improve customer service by encoding items at the branch level. By encoding documents such as lobby deposits, counter checks, bonds, and repairing items for reprocessing, the MX-6 will save valuable time and money by allowing you to present qualified items to the proof department. With minimal space requirements, this MICR encoder provides the optimal cost effective solution for exception item encoding.
- Encodes single/multipart documents
- 8 programmable function keys capable of 100 functions each
- 2-line x 20 character Backlit Display
- Self-contained Ribbon Cartridge
- Standard Document Auto Eject
- Standard Document Catch Tray
- Future Upgradeability
- Fixed & Variable Fields
- Auto Incrementing Fields
- Exception Field Encode
- Full Field Encode
- Repeat Encode Acct. # with CDV/CDG option
- ABA # with CDV/CDG option USB2 Download Capability
Standard Program Features
- On-board advanced diagnostics and test mode
- 8 programmable functions
- Each function key can be programmed to scroll up to 100 different fields CDV/CDG (each field)
- Auto Incrementing serial numbers
- Auto-repeat encoding
- Floating On-Us feature
- Single pass, full field encoding
- Ribbon out detection
- Dog-ear detection
- Robust keyboard design
- Self calibrating Sensors