Features include a 7” full-color touchscreen control panel with graphical interface, high-capacity vertical stacker which holds up to 500 finished envelopes, automatic paper and envelope presence sensors with indicators on the control panel, and a large top-loading envelope hopper with a capacity of up to 400 envelopes. The 6306 Series includes an energy-saving feature which automatically puts the inserter into standby mode after 1 hour of being idle.
Various levels of 1D and 2D Barcode Recognition (BCR) and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) are available and feature CIS scanning technology, which can scan codes printed in any location on a document. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is also available, which uses page numbering in 1/1 or N-of-M format to ensure each set is complete before being inserted into an envelope.
The 6308 Series is powerful enough to fold up to 8 pages in tri-fold and up to 10 pages in half-fold modes. Its versatility allows for processing forms of various lengths and thickness all at the same time, up to 3,800 per hour and up to 40,000 pieces per month.
Options include a Production Feeder which holds up to1,200 sheets or 325 BREs, Advanced OMR and BCR, Formax MailDocTM Software, and a side exit tray for up to 400 filled envelopes.
- 7" color touchscreen featuring an advanced graphical user interface with paper and envelope presence sensors
- Five configurations available
- Fold and insert up to 3,800 pieces per hour, up to 40,000 per month
- High-capacity vertical output stacker holds up to 500 finished pieces
- Up to 50 programmable jobs
- Fully automatic adjustments
- Reads OMR, OCR, 1D and 2D barcodes printed anywhere on the document