The Formax FD 574 Cut-Sheet Cutter is uniquely designed to process forms generated from a digital printer, up to 44 forms per minute. It automatically feeds the forms and cuts, slits*, or perforates* in the desired position, using transport rollers for accuracy and controls for fine-tuning.
With a speed of up to 2,640 sheets per hour, and cutting accuracy of +/- 0.5, it delivers precise and razor sharp edges on every finished piece, from checks and coupons, to tickets, membership cards and more. Pre-programmed for six popular paper sizes, it also has up to 100 programmable jobs. Options include a slitter, perforator, and belt conveyor stacker.
- User-friendly control panel
- 6 pre-programmed sizes
- 100 memory options
- Top-loading feed system
- Speed: Up to 44 forms per minute (with 3 cuts)
- Form Size: 4.17” x 4.33” up to 14.34” x 17”
- Paper Weight: 58 - 157 gsm
- Minimum Cutting Length: 2” Cutting Tolerance: +/- 0.5
- Cutting Method: Guillotine cutter
- Feed Tray Capacity: Up to 500 sheets 64gsm Cut Size: 2.16” - 8.27”
- Stacker Capacity: Up to 800 sheets 64gsm
- Programmable Jobs: Up to 100
- Weight: 71 lbs. Dimensions: 32” L x 23” W x 10” H
- Power: 120 - 230V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 - 0.3A