The Magner Pelican 305 Coin Counter and Sorter processes mixed coin at speeds up to 700 coins per minute. Using advanced alloy sensor technology it can also off-sort unwanted coins or objects from the coin mix. In a tabletop or full bagging configuration, the Magner Pelican 305 Coin Counter and Sorter provides outstanding value for mid-range sorting applications.
The Magner Pelican 305 Coin Counter and Sorter was developed for mixed coin applications that demand high levels of accuracy and reliability. The unit counts and sorts the six U.S. coin denominations providing batch and grand total accumulation along with individual denomination totals. It's built-in state-of-the-art alloy sensor allows the automatic off-sorting of foreign and damaged coins, tokens and slugs.
Bag stops are exact and user programmable. The Pelican sorter can be configured as a counter-top sorter with coin drawers or can be set up on a stand to facilitate the bagging of up to five coin denominations. The Magner Pelican 305 Coin Counter and Sorter can also be configured with coin tubing adapters for coin packaging applications.
- Sorts, counts and accumulates six US coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, gold dollar)
- Processing speed up to 850 coins per minute
- Easy to read LCD display
- Provides batch and grand total accumulation along with individual denomination totals.
- Compact footprint
- Large Hopper Capacity (3,000 US Dimes with optional Inspection tray).
- Optional coin bags for convenient collection of coin
- Counting Method: Alloy Sensor
- Sorting Method: Gravity Rail
- Customizable set-up including preferred bag type and receipt information.