The Mach 3 is a versatile, cost-efficient, compact coin processor that simplifies and speeds coin processing for any business that counts, sorts or packages coin by hand.
Optimal speed and accuracy
The simplicity of the patented Figure 8 technology provides optimal and accurate counting and sorting at 1,500 coins per minute (CPM). This makes the Mach 3 one of the fastest in its class.
Versatile options to meet your needs
Coins can be sorted into drawers, bags or tubes for rolling.
A standard drawer can be used for processing only a few coins of one denomination
A bagging attachment limits the number of times a user needs to stop the count process allowing large amounts of different denominations to be processed quickly and easilyCompact and Portable
The compact design of the Mach 3 and the optional carrying case make it easy to transport between locations. If space is at a premium, the Mach 3 easily stores under the counter and out of the way until it is needed
Mach® 3 TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- Speed Up to 1,500 coins per minute
- Coin size range
- Diameter: 0.61" to 1.28" (15.5 mm to 32.5 mm)
- Thickness: 0.04" to 0.12" (1.0 mm to 3.0 mm)
- Differential: 0.02" (0.5 mm) minimum
- US Coins
- Canadian Coins
- $0.01, $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00
- $0.01, $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00, $2.00
- Tilting inspection pan capacity 1,500 coins
- Exact bag stops Standard
- Connectivity RS232 and USB standard
- Power supply 90-264V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions 9.25" x 9.00" x 15.4"
- Weight 16.8 lbs
- Security features Lock-out security to protect operating information
- Battery backup in the event of a power failure
- .01 (700 Coins)
- .10 (1000 Coins)
- .05 (440 Coins)
- .25 (320 Coins)
- .50 (140 Coins)
- 1.00 (200 Coins)
This is a small but fast little machine. Easy to use and easy to clean. Accurate and we love the size of it--this fits perfectly on a back counter.
Its such a great little machine perfect for our small branches and work awesome. We all love it here! Thanks Data Financial!
This machine is just a perfect little coin sorter! Costs more but you get what you pay for and I know I won't regret stepping up to a better machine