Designed for ease of operation, this high performance industrial shredder has easy-to-understand and use controls plus a clearly laid out and rugged rotary selector switch for On/Off and reverse functions.
Basic Specs of the 14.95 Strip Cut
- Security level 2
- Shred Size: 1/4" IN ( 5.8 mm)
- Throat Width: 17"
- Capacity: up to 140 sheets*
- Motor: 10 HP Actual
20 HP Peak**
- Power: 220V
- Weight: 977 lbs
- Dimensions: 65"H x 31 1/2"W x 66"D
- Shred Bag: 995
Features of the Intimus 14.95 Strip Cut Industrial Shredder by Martin Yale
- lockable master switch to prevent unauthorized use
- visual status displays
- automatic reverse and restart in case of overload
- programmable logic controller (PLC) coordinates all system functions
- large feed table for safe and rapid loading to improve productivity
- integrated conveyor system to move the paper into the cutters
- paddles in front of the shredding mechanism that handle smooth as well as crumpled paper with ease
- easy access to the cutting mechanism for periodic maintenance
- extensive safety systems for all functions to protect the operator and the machinery
- separate main power switch for safety
- alarm "bin full" warning, with simultaneous automatic stop of the shredding process.