Knowledge is profitable and knowing your labor costs on payroll, as well as each aspect of a job, makes the difference between a profitable job or a loss.
The Widmer Model T-4U Electronic Time Recorder can be used by firms of all sizes to record time data for payroll purposes. Generate an undisputable, legible record that will facilitate time computation, reduce tardiness and provide the required records for wage and hour regulations.
The Widmer T-4U Electronic Time Recorder can be used as a:
- Payroll Time Clock
- Job Cost Recorder
- Time Stamp
- Message Imprinter
Additional applications include: control of paperwork flow through your office, job costing and validating documents. You can identify when a document was received, faxed, shipped, etc. The Model T-4U is a very versatile machine.
Widmer T-4U Electronic Time Recorder Features:
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time changes
- Accommodates short months and leap year
- Perpetual calendar to year 2099
- Five-year memory chip
- Automatic reset after power failure
- Adjustable trigger to set imprint depth
- Penetrates through three copies of NCR form
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Internal light assists card alignment