Topaz SignatureGem LCD 1x5, Virtual Serial USB, T-LBK462-BSB-R
SignatureGem LCD 1x5 includes all the high-quality capture features of a Topaz electronic signature pad with the added feature of an LCD interactive display, allowing users to see "electronic ink" under the pen tip as they sign as well as navigate and display text and graphics. The wide signing area and rugged tempered glass signing surface make this a versatile pad for the most demanding applications.
Digitalize customers' signatures with this electronic device. Its backlit display lets signers view imprints as they write to improve legibility, and the included software helps you organize and add the signatures to various programs. The battery-less pen on this Topaz SignatureGem electronic pad is attached via a coiled cord to provide an adjustable reach.
- Signature pad with transflective LCD that displays electronic ink under the pen tip during signing
- Pad dimensions: 3.8"H x 6"W x 1.4"D
- This model shows the signature on the signature pad, as well as the computer screen
- The signature pad has virtual serial USB interface
- Tempered glass surface, rated to two million signatures, high-performance E/M digitizer
- This pad features active low-power, rugged E/M, battery-less pen
- Exceeds industry standards, programmable PPI
- Small size and weight for portability
- Authentication: forensic-quality .SIG data capable of examination and authentication with Topaz software
- 3-year manufacturer limited warranty with renewal option
The Topaz SignatureGem T-L462 LCD signature capture pad is a compact device with a textured screen and an active stylus. This signature capture pad features an easy-to-read, transflective 4.3-inch screen that updates in real time, allowing users to judge the width and height of their signatures accurately as they write.
3 Year Warranty