Increased Table Drop and Strong House Edge
Maintaining a strong house edge on single (thirty seven number) or double zero (thirty eight number) wheels respectively, Double Action™ Roulette generates significant revenue for casino operators. Its signature 1200 to 1 Double Action™ bet offers an impressive 12.27% (single zero) and 16.83% (double zero) house edge.
No Alterations to Traditional Game Play
Players and gaming staff will instantly benefit from seeing all winning numbers and sections of the Double Action™ game layout clearly highlighted. The system is totally automated and requires no manual data entry.
For further impact, a game attract illumination sequence automatically runs until no more bets is signalled by the system. With the improved visibility of winning sections,
pit bosses and security staff can also easily monitor game procedures from a distance.
Easy to Follow Game Layout
The layout for Double Action™ Roulette consists of two identical betting areas. Each area accommodates bets for one of the two sets of numbers in the wheel. Layout A (closest to the wheel) is where bets on the outer wheel numbers are placed. Layout B (furthest from the wheel) is where bets on the inner set of numbers are placed. In addition, new areas including the Double Action™ Track are provided to place bets on double numbers occurring
- A perfect platform for side bet development
- A fun version of Roulette that increases table drop whilst retaining strong house edge
- Single zero or double zero configuration
- No specialist Dealer training required
- Easy to play Double Action game layout
- Exciting Double Action Track game pays a huge 1,200 to 1
- Does not affect standard Roulette rules
- No complicated electronics required
- Use on any traditional live Roulette table
- Available in an extensive range of colour finishes, turret, pocket and veneer choices
Call for custom quote