The Duplo DF-1300 Air Suction Paper Folder provides the perfect tabletop solution for folding offset and digitally printed documents. With a production speed of up to 310 sheets per minute, the DF-1300 utilizes Duplo's renowned suction feed technology to handle static build-up in digital print applications and also comes equipped with Optical Double Feed Detection to ensure personalized jobs are folded one sheet at a time. Fully automated and quiet in operation, the DF-1300 is ideal for any office environment.
The DF-1300 comes pre-programmed with six standard fold types including single, double, half accordion, letter, accordion, and gate - enabling users to fold a wider range of applications at the touch of a button. The DF-1300 automatically detects five of the most popular paper sizes from letter, legal, ledger, half letter and half legal, and sets the pre-programmed fold position without any adjustments required. Users can also create custom fold styles with non-standard paper sizes simply by moving the fold plates via the user-friendly control panel and save them into one of the 30 job memories. Further extending its capabilities, the DF-1300 comes standard with a cross folding unit to reprocess single folded sheets into right angle folds.
- Air suction feed system ideal for digital print documents
- Miss-feed, paper jam, and optical double feed detections ensure document integrity
- Standard cross folding unit for right angle folds
- Six pre-programmed fold styles
- High speed folding up to 310 sheets per minute
- 30 job memories for custom folds
- Automatic paper size detection
- Automatic fold plate setting
- Sound absorbers for quiet operation
- 625-sheet feed tray capacity
- Optional Side Air Kit for large paper sizes