The Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner is the cornerstone for production check processing, delivering high performance, reliability and image quality. With an efficient countertop design, the Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner is capable of meeting even the toughest challenges.
The Canon CR-190i Check Scanner can help financial institutions, utilities, and other organizations that handle large volumes of checks improve the efficiency of payment processes and treasury management. This results in faster access to funds, reduced costs and increased ROI. The features offered by this check transport are ideal for high-volume remittance processing, lockbox and back-office/branch capture.
- High volume check processing: The CR-190i II has been designed with high volume check processing capabilities supporting up 24,000 checks per day
- High speed scanning: The CR-190i can scan up to 190 checks per minute.
- Versatile document handling: The CR-190i can handle items such as business and personal checks, rebate check cards (and other thicker documents), deposit and withdrawal slips, coupons, tickets and envelopes.
- Built-in Jogger: With redesigned rollers, the jogger helps ensure proper document alignment and to eliminate misfeeds.
- Optimized MICR algorithm: New algorithm in order to achieve more accurate MICR reading.
- MICR data complemented with OCR processing: MICR data is not only read by the MICR reader but also employing OCR. Both results are processed by the CR-190i's new algorithm.
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection: More accurately monitor documents for double feeds to ensure scanning dependability.
- Improved OCR accuracy: 1,200 DPI optical resolution, fine print and small details can be captured with exceptional clarity.
- Sharper images with less distortion: Up to 300 DPI output resolution helps guaranty that valuable check information can be reproduced with utmost precision.
- Countertop Convenience: The CR-190i check tranport's compact, robust design and easy access allows this device to fit into even the busiest environments.
Canon CR190i II Check Scanner Drivers
Canon Check Scanner Utilities
This check scanner proves you do get what you pay for when it comes to check scanners and processing high volume of checks. Just super fast, doesn't jam, prints clearly and what used to be an end of day pain is now just a simple task! Thanks Data Financial for letting us try out the scanner before we purchased!
This is just a great machine. Runs through the work easily and without any jams and has a great print on the back of the check. This is just great machine. All the reviews a right.
We process payment checks and stubs. We tried another brand that just had so many issues with perforated checks that we wondered if this was going to be an issue with all scanners. Data Financial recommended the CR190i-ii and they were right. This machine is just like all the otrher canon products I have used in the past, good quality, though it is pricey but worth it. We also like that rollers can be ordered and replaced by us.
I wish this was less expensive but I should have known better than to buy a cheaper scanner for $700. I would give this 5 stars but only for the price I gave it 4.
This is the best scanner we've ever used. We replaced our Canon CR180 that lasted us 10 years and was wondering if the new CR190i II was built less robust. To my surprise its actually better. Thanks for advising us the way to go Date Financial, we're impressed equally with how well you respond to our questions and emails. Thanks again and we look forward to more business in the future.
This scanner is so fast and works so good that our end of day processing time went from 2 hours to 30 minutes. This machine is 4 times as fast as our old unit. This is built like a tank too and the print is easy to read. great machine!
After reading the reviews here we went with the new CR190 to replace our old CR180 and this machine has many improvements not just in the way it feeds but the rear print is also better and readable even after imaging. Can't go wrong with this machine.
This machine sure shows the Canon quality. The built in jogger was a nice surprise. Runs great, the endorsement print is night and day from the other 2 brands we tried. This one you can easily read the print. The image is great and seems to handle all the checks regardless of size and paper quality and weight. We purchased this for all of our offices and everyone is happy and no complaints
We tried 2 different brands based upon what our software supports and the machine not only is faster but has a lot of little features to prevent jams. Im not technical but they explained it to me, and all I really care about is if it works. No jams like we had with a different brand. The one this I was explained is the other Canon scanners are not like this one, no same prevent jamming features. He said this is a whole different animal and top of the line. The price was more but ultimately if it saves times and last as I expect it should its work it the added expense.