The Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner is the cornerstone for production check processing, delivering high performance, reliability and image quality. With an efficient countertop design, the Canon CR-190i II Check Scanner is capable of meeting even the toughest challenges.
The Canon CR-190i Check Scanner can help financial institutions, utilities, and other organizations that handle large volumes of checks improve the efficiency of payment processes and treasury management. This results in faster access to funds, reduced costs and increased ROI. The features offered by this check transport are ideal for high-volume remittance processing, lockbox and back-office/branch capture.
- High volume check processing: The CR-190i II has been designed with high volume check processing capabilities supporting up 24,000 checks per day
- High speed scanning: The CR-190i can scan up to 190 checks per minute.
- Versatile document handling: The CR-190i can handle items such as business and personal checks, rebate check cards (and other thicker documents), deposit and withdrawal slips, coupons, tickets and envelopes.
- Built-in Jogger: With redesigned rollers, the jogger helps ensure proper document alignment and to eliminate misfeeds.
- Optimized MICR algorithm: New algorithm in order to achieve more accurate MICR reading.
- MICR data complemented with OCR processing: MICR data is not only read by the MICR reader but also employing OCR. Both results are processed by the CR-190i's new algorithm.
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection: More accurately monitor documents for double feeds to ensure scanning dependability.
- Improved OCR accuracy: 1,200 DPI optical resolution, fine print and small details can be captured with exceptional clarity.
- Sharper images with less distortion: Up to 300 DPI output resolution helps guaranty that valuable check information can be reproduced with utmost precision.
- Countertop Convenience: The CR-190i check tranport's compact, robust design and easy access allows this device to fit into even the busiest environments.
Canon CR190i II Check Scanner Drivers
Canon Check Scanner Utilities
We already have a canon CR-190i but this is the new version that was just released called the Canon CR-190i II. From what I can tell its exactly the same except for the inkjet cartridge which is the 245 cartridge, the print is better so that's the only difference I can see. Good scanner.
This new version of the CR190 is pretty much the same except for the ink cartridge. This one does print clearer that our old 190 machine. The item was shipped the same day and they even reached out to us to remind us that a different cartridge was needed (245). Pretty much know to deal with Data Financial they are going to provide fast service.
What a step up
We used the Digital Check TS240 for 4 years and decided to go with Canon--what a difference. This machine is beast and is so fast. If you're wondering if its worth the money it is.
Heads above the rest
Spoke to the sales rep who know everything about every scanner. He was right, the CR190 was head above the rest of the brands when it comes to the high volume processing. We've tried 2 other machines from other brands and this was by far the best in our application. We run a lot of checks though so other brands might be okay just in our application we needed something that could handle volume without jamming and causing issues.
Expensive but work it
This is so much better then the old CR180 we had. Maybe they were always priced this high. This place has the best price online and they shipped the same day. Nice service. Great machine.
Bigger than most but it is a robust machine. Worth the money in my opinion.
Canon name says it all. This thing is great upgrade over the old Canon CR180 we were using. Highly recommend this to environment processing a lot of checks. And thanks for shipping the very same day too!
Canon CR190i II
Its a heavy duty scanner, costs a bit more but this is worth it. We went from processing 2000+ checks in about 2 hours with several jams to processing in about 15 minutes without a jam. Thats a substantial difference in work time. I appropriate the knowledgeable staff who put me in the right direction!
Canon CR190 better than the CR135
We upgraded to the Canon CR190 from the Canon CR135. Speed wasn't the issue, the big difference was the built in jogger. Our jams nearly disappeared and our checks are in the worst condition processing bills. Worth the money.