Ultra-Compact Smart Safe YouTube Video Here
The SDM50 is an ultra-compact BANKNOTE deposit machine (smart safe) from CIMA. Designed for low cash volume applications where moving notes to a secure safe is essential. It is ideally suited for convenience stores, quick-service restaurants (QSR), pharmacies, and other small format retail environments.
The SDM50 smart safe is equipped with CIMA's unique self-sealing plastic stacking bag technology (1,200 banknotes). The SDM50 has a high performance single note validator. The benefits of the stacking bag technology include:
- Secure, tamper evident bags
- Fast bag replacement
- No bulky cassettes required
- More efficient for CIT companies
Powered by CIMA's own BV1000L validator ensures full image authenticity and compliance with all major global central banks.
The SDM50 is also equipped with a 7 inch touch screen PC that runs our highly configurable CAOS on-device application. An integrated receipt printer and Dallas key reader is also included.
- High-performance BV1000L validator for fast and accurate note processing (single note feed)
- Multiple currency options
- Pull out system for easy maintenance/replacement
- Heat sealing stacking bag system
- Up to 1,200 banknotes
- Notes are stacked tightly in a plastic bag that is sealed prior to removal
- Allows for easy transport and processing at CIT depots
- Safe can only be opened once the bag is fully sealed
- Small footprint and height for flexible installation scenarios
- Fully compatible with CAOS device software and C-Link management platform