The Shear Tech MJ-1500 is a small, table-top, automatic, multi-document paper jogger.
Now with reduced noise level (<53 dBA), increased stability and the same excellent performance. The extended tray of the Shear Tech MJ-1500 accepts a wide range of documents (from 2" x 4" up to 8.5" x 11.0"). Jogging a batch of documents for a few seconds in the paper jogger, perfectly aligns bottom and side edges of checks and documents, reducing chances of jamming and double-feeding. The MJ-1500 Check Jogger was designed specifically for Check-21 heading retailers, smaller banks, branches, community banks, and credit unions as well as mail rooms, post offices and print shops.
Who should use the Shear Tech MJ-1500 Full Page and Check Jogger? Anyone who uses automatic mixed documents (check/paper) scanners such as BUIC Multidoc, Canon CR-135/190i, Digital Check TellerScan series, and Panini MyVision X Check Scanners.
- Efficient and reliable - takes less than five seconds to reliably jog a batch of checks/documents
- Quiet operation - noise level is less than 65 dbA
- Handles wide range of documents (2" x 4" up to 8.5" x 11.0")
- Load capacity: 200 checks or 50 documents or mixed 50/50 checks and documents
- Very Small Size: 3"(W) x 11.5"(H) x 7.5"(D)
- One-touch, automatic, timer-controlled operation
- Automatic or manual control of jogging time