Mark VII Airfeed Paper Folding Machine
Ideal for larger offices, print shops and associations with high demand folding projects.
Martin Yale® Mark VII is a premiem folding machine that is capable of folding up to 35,000 sheets per hour, with a feed table capacity of 300 sheets. Removable cartridges allow for perforation and scoring.
Mark VII Airfeed System:
- Adjustable fold rollers
- Continuous bottom feed system
- Manual adjust sheet separator
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustments
- Removable cartridges for perf and/or score
- LED fold counter
- Handles coated, laser, and copier paper types
- Standard Paper Size: 16lb to 100lb bond, 60GSM to 100GSM
- Maximum sheet size 14" x 20"
- Minimum sheet size 3-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Dejam knob
- Variable speed conveyor, independent of fold rollers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UPC Code: 0-11991-0007-8
- Electrical: 115v/230
- Manual Paper Feed: No
- Feed Tray Capacity: up to 300 sheets
- Paper Capacity: up to 35,000 sheets per hour
- Weight: 238 lbs.
- Martin Yale