The Formax FD400E2 Two Bin Envelope and Check Jogger quickly settles the contents of incoming mail prior to opening with an automated envelope opener. This jogger is also ideal for aligning checks, bills, time and payroll cards and notices for further processing.
This jogger is perfect for companies and organizations that process a lot of mail. This machine will quickly and easily settle the contents of envelopes so that they can be opened with a letter opener. The contents won't be damaged when the envelope is opened because they'll be at the bottom.
- Tray holds a stack of 1,750 sheets up to 4" x 8" in size
- Check Tray (two bins)
- Ideal for automatic envelope opening in a small-scale mailroom or for aligning statements and bill notices in a banking environment
- Reduce Static Electricity
- Solid State Control Switch: Controls on/off and vibration speed
- Variable Speed up to 4,000 vibrations per minute
- Slotted Clean-Outs allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the jogging bin
- Easy-Load Bin Cut-Outs allow operators to easily move paper and envelopes in and out of the bins
- Other applications include: aligning checks, statement stubs and bill stubs for further processing