Counting mixed bills just got easy! (see taking the Cube out of the box and setup video below)
The Cassida Cube saves you time and effort by accurately counting and sorting mixed bill stacks. No need to sort by hand… simply stack bills of all denominations right on the Cube, press a button and counting begins. The cube identifies denominations automatically and tracks both the count and value of bills run through. You even get a report at the end, showing the bills processed.
- Better than a bill counter --The Cube automatically identifies the denomination of ever bill passed through, so you’ll always have accurate counts.
- Easy till set-up--The Cube quickly sorts mixed denominations and it batches, too
- Count on the go-- Its battery power lets you take the Cube to events, garage sales or anywhere you need to count stacks of mixed bills.
- Recognizes mixed denominations automatically
- Choose SORT to sort by the denomination of first note through
- Accurately counts and totals up to 250 bills per minute
- Counts anywhere – AC or battery powered
- Compact footprint fits into any cash processing center
- Great for retailers, offices, events, restaurants
This machine is a currency discriminator though it is not what we expected. Its not like the banking machines. We spoke to someone at Data Financial after ordering it, he called and advised us that this machine is best used to count money in register drawers but nothing at all like a bank grade machine. Our budget limited us so we decided to try it. The person was right its not like a bank grade counter you see at a bank. we returned it and went with the Semacon S2500. Costs a lot more but what a difference.