The AccuFast CS (Formerly the Hedman DI100) is ideal for endorsing or signing different size documents. Dual key locks and both a resettable and non-resettable counter are included for maximum controls. Includes four pre-programmed job settings. It processes at a fixed speed of 300 pieces per minute.
- Dual key/lock controls provide maximum control over the imprinting function
- Non-resettable counter counts imprints only when imprinting function is activated via the imprint key
- All metal construction with tamper-proof screws provides total security
- Executive key/lock prevents unauthorized access to imprint plates
- Optional tri-color ink roll
- External dial allows for on the fly ink roller adjustment
- Imprint location is easily adjusted while imprinting.
- Allows for a variety of imprint designs such as signatures, endorsements, seals and logos with either the standard or optional oversized imprint plates
- Imprints can be placed virtually anywhere on the document
- Easily adapts to any single part document in a wide range of lengths, widths and weights
- Small footprint; fits in any office.
- Reliable accuracy
- Automatic alignment feature assures accurate imprint location
- Bottom feed assures proper sequencing of documents and reloading during operation